- 2 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 8 to 12 slices of thin cut bacon, cut into halves or thirds,
- ¾ cup dark brown sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil, this will save you from having to scrub your baking sheet. Place a cookie rack on top the baking sheet. I used a cookie rack here. Place the sugar in a shallow plate.
- Season chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
- Depending on your bacon how thin or thick it is, cut each slice in either half or 3 pieces. I cut mine into 3. Wrap each piece of chicken with a piece of bacon. There is no need for toothpicks, the bacon will stick to the chicken. Roll the wrapped chicken into the brown sugar and make sure each piece is nicely coated in the brown sugar.
- Place chicken pieces on the prepared baking sheet and season again with more salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until bacon is nice and crisp.
- Garnish with parsley, so that it looks pretty.